· Method 2 to flash firmware and downgrade firmware on Huawei phone via dialer menu/project menu. First of all, make sure you have a backup of your phone. You can either make a backup on your google account or via HiSuite. Now download …
· 1. Downloader rom (UPDATE.APP) put in Huawei Rom Extractor folder. 2. After you puted “UPDATE.APP in folder you first run “split_updata” and it will create “output” folder with extracted files(It script will not work without ActivePerl installed on your computer.) 3. After “split_updata” finished you need to run “HuaweiFinder” script and it will compile “system.img” and “boot.img”, you need cut or …
It is one of the simplest method to downgrade any Huawei phone to earlier firmware versions. Follow the steps for the same – 1. Download & install the HiSuite 188.8.131.521 on your PC. 2. Now you need to connect your Huawei / Honor phone to PC. 3. Once a valid connection is establish between your phone & PC, you need to launch the HiSuite software. 4.
How To Downgrade Huawei Firmware
Downgrading Huawei phone from EMUI 10 to EMUI 9.0/9.1 will erase all you phones data. So, it’s better to back up your phone data first. Disclaimer: HuaweiAdvices is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after the rollback. Always proceed at your own interest.
· Unzip the contents to this location. In the folder, hold the shift key on your keyboard, right-click inside the window, and click the “Open PowerShell Window Here” button. On macOS or Linux, navigate to this folder using the Terminal application. Type adb devices in the Windows PowerShell window to make sure your Android device is detected.
· It involves flashing the stock firmware with stock recovery using the dload method. It’s the easiest way to install stock firmware on your Huawei/Honor smartphone but only works if your phone’s software is not modified in any manner. If you’re going to downgrade your phone’s software using this method, then we would advise against it.
There are several solutions to flash stock firmware on Huawei phone, you can use normal upgrade and force upgrade. Make sure that the charge power of the battery is at least 50%. It is important to make a backup of your personal data otherwise you risk losing everything after the flashing process.
6. Once done, the phone automatically restarts into latest/stock firmware. Note: In case if you have the Data File and you want to flash it, then, first of all, delete the earlier moved update.app from the dload folder and then you can extract the second file (udate_data_Xxxxx) from above and move the new update.app to the dload folder. Repeat the same dial process from here.
The easist way to do this is to simply go to your settings, and to the “About Phone” section. As shown in the below screenshot, your build number is listed. The first section “BKL-L09” is your model number, the middle “184.108.40.206” is the build number, and the bracketed (C432) is your device’s regional variant. This number is very important in determining the correct firmware to ...
You can't raise much of anything if you don't raise a little sweat.